Ask The Doctor > Pending > I am 15, 5’4, 115 pounds but most likely less

I am 15, 5’4, 115 pounds but most likely less

Patient: I am 15, 5’4, 115 pounds but most likely less. I recently found out from a nurse in training that I have a low blood pressure, and a slow and weak pulse. Sometimes I eat more than I need and won’t touch food for the rest of the day or I won’t eat at all as if I’d forgotten. My mother has been diagnosed with low blood pressure in the past and has ended up in the hospital, she declined a blood transfusion. I do pay attention to by body weight in the sense of not being pleased with it. I have a fast metabolism so it results in unwanted weight loss. I was wandering if this is normal or if there is something going on that I need to be aware of.

Doctor: