August 17, 2018

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 15 weeks pregnant and the only thing that helps me eat and control my nausea is marijuana.

I am 15 weeks pregnant and the only thing that helps me eat and control my nausea is marijuana.

Patient: I am 15 weeks pregnant and the only thing that helps me eat and control my nausea is marijuana. How far along should I stop in order to not get in trouble?

Doctor: Hello.Thanks or the query.You should not be using marijuana at all. You must stop it at once and switch to TAB DOX INATE ( Tab: Doxylamine Succinate 10 mg + Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 10 mg) thrice a day for next 2 weeks, this shall help you tide over your nausea and distaste and is pregnancy safe. Talk to a Doctor.Hope this helps.Regards