I am 15 weeks pregnant and the only thing that helps me eat and control my nausea is marijuana.

Patient

Q: I am 15 weeks pregnant and the only thing that helps me eat and control my nausea is marijuana. How far along should I stop in order to not get in trouble?

Doctor

A:   Hello.
Thanks or the query.

You should not be using marijuana at all. You must stop it at once and switch to TAB DOXINATE ( Tab: Doxylamine Succinate 10 mg + Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 10 mg) thrice a day for next 2 weeks, this shall help you tide over your nausea and distaste and is pregnancy safe. Talk to a Doctor.

Hope this helps.