I am 15 Weeks pregnant, relatively healthy besides slight an

Patient : I am 15 Weeks pregnant, relatively healthy besides slight anemia (which I'm taking iron supplements for), and I work in the fast food industry. I'm only 23, and I'm 121 pounds and 5'4. Lately at work (like the past week) I've been getting these weird fainting spells. It starts off with light headedness and a bit dizziness, and then I start feel breathless and I'll get that tunnel vision feeling with my eyes and ears and I'll have to run back to the office before I pass out and sit until it passes. At first I thought it was the stress of working two graveyard shifts a week, so I just thought I could slow down. Then my day shifts came and it happened again. Yesterday it happened within the first hour of my shift, and I wasn't very busy yet....it continued throughout the day and I had to keep resting periodically....it's getting in the way of work and I'm scared I'm gonna hurt myself or the baby! What could it be?