Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 15 years old and I engaged in sexual activity.

I am 15 years old and I engaged in sexual activity.

Patient: I am 15 years old and I engaged in sexual activity with another 15 year old girl and we were both virgins. We did not actually have sex but my penis had precum on it and it went into her vagina just a little bit. Is that enough to get her pregnant? My last ejaculation was the previous night and i urinated afterwards.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.Read the history and understood your concern.Since the last ejaculation was the previous night and you had urinated afterwards means there were no sperms in the precum. Secondly only just a little bit precum went into her vagina and you did not have actual sex with her there are no chances of getting any pregnancy.You can be relaxed.Thirdly you can ask her the dates of periods, if she is not in the period of ovulation, then the chances are nil.I hope this answers your query.Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.