Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 16 Today I found a round sprinkle sized

I am 16 Today I found a round sprinkle sized

Patient: I am 16. Today I found a round sprinkle sized lump on my testicle really close to the bottom of my epidiymis. I’m wondering if this is normal and just a blood vessel,tube something along those lines or if its something way more serious

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.You may be having a swelling in the scrotum. There are several causes of scrotal swellin g. Here are some of them:VaricoceleHydroceleHerniaTorsion of the testesPlease see a Surgeon to reach the diagnosis and the treatment. Buy you should see a Doctor as soon as possible to confirm.Hope this helps you.