I am 16 year old I am doing daily hand job

Patient

Q: I am 16 year old .I am doing daily hand job .from last 2 year

Doctor

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

Masturbation is a normal phenomenon. Almost every man does it. It doesn't harm your body in any way.
However, it can cause harm to your mind if you get indulged in this activity abnormally and excessively. It makes you feel that you are doing wrong and still you do. So, it affects your Psychology.
Masturbation is totally harmless.
Only thing that should be kept in mind is that "Excess of anything is bad”
You should understand one thing that Masturbation is a game of mind.
However you start doing it and make a psychology that you are getting the pleasure in some particular way, you get better erection and ejaculation that way only.
This is not a problem at all, just do it in moderation.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy