Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 16 years female last week I masturbated daily

I am 16 years female last week I masturbated daily

Patient: I am 16 years female last week I masturbated daily and now I have urinary retention and i have pain

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Excessive masturbation can lead to abrasions over urethra or urinary tract infections, which can lead to pain and urinary retention.Please do consult your doctor and get evaluated.Clinical examination, urine microscopy and urine for culture and sensitivity etc can help in finding out the possible cause of your problem and treatment can be planned accordingly.Take care