I am 16 years old and 5 foot 2, and

Patient

Q: I am 16 years old and 5 foot 2, and i want to grow a few inches in height. I know that things like exercise, good night sleep, and healthy eating helps you grow. Recently I've heard that stretching in the morning will help you grow. So, does stretching in the morning make you grow taller? If so how long will it take to see results?

Symptoms:  N/a
Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

Stretching at any time of the day lets the muscles relax and expand rather than be in a contracts state which lets our shoulders droop. So, since it can free the muscles the person has a more upright posture which in turn helps in improving the height. So, you can definitely try that.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.