I am 16 years old i had unprotected sex only precum How high is the risk of getting pregnant ? Y/N?

Patient

Q: I am 16 years old i had unprotected sex only precum How high is the risk of getting pregnant ? Y/N?

How high is the risk of getting pregnant in this situation?

I am 16 years old i had unprotected sex only precum rub away very less was washed soon aft on 16 jan it was unpleasant day and for the first time & i am been normal till my next period it was 8 feb to 15feb in regular period i have not missed my periods till now can i be still pregnant.

& is it necessary a girl miss her 2-3 period if she is pregnant for sure ?

M I Pregnant ?

Symptoms:  NORMAL
Doctor