Ask The Doctor > Pending > I am 16 years old i had unprotected sex only precum How high is the risk of getting pregnant ? Y/N?

I am 16 years old i had unprotected sex only precum How high is the risk of getting pregnant ? Y/N?

Patient: I am 16 years old i had unprotected sex only precum How high is the risk of getting pregnant ? Y/N?How high is the risk of getting pregnant in this situation?I am 16 years old i had unprotected sex only precum rub away very less was washed soon aft on 16 jan it was unpleasant day and for the first time & i am been normal till my next period it was 8 feb to 15feb in regular period i have not missed my periods till now can i be still pregnant.& is it necessary a girl miss her 2-3 period if she is pregnant for sure ?M I Pregnant ?

Symptoms: NORMAL

Doctor: