Ask The Doctor > Pending > I am 16 years old. Recently me and my boyfriend had sex.

I am 16 years old. Recently me and my boyfriend had sex.

Patient: I am 16 years old. Recently me and my boyfriend had sex. We were having srx for about 10 minutes maybe a little longer. We then started performing oral sex on eachother (69) he ejaculated while that was happening and a lil got into my mouth, i just spit it back out on his penis. About a minute or two later, we continued to have srx for an additional 10-20 minutes. He did not wipe off the sperm or spit beforr he re-entered. I have an app on my phone that tracks my periods and ovulation etc. And it said that i was in my fertile window at this time. Is it possible that i could be pregnant? The sex and oral was obviously unprotected. My boyfriend smokes alot marijuana and cigarettes eve now and again. I hardly ever smoke or take drugs

Symptoms: My stomach hurted a little the next day

Doctor: