I am 17 and had protected sex a while ago

Q: I am 17 and had protected sex a while ago on March 14th. My last period was on February 9th-13th and according to my MC app I was fertile on the 25th of February through the 2nd of March. Now, like I said, it was protected sex, the condom did not break, he did not come close to cumming, AND it was only for about 10seconds. I was supposed to begin my period on the 17th of March but I am now 7 days late. My period is irregular and I have been all over the calendar before and Usually when my period comes I get really light cramps and then none at all when my cycle starts. In this case, I have been getting light cramps for about 2 days but still no period. I Have taken one pregnancy test which came back negative and I plan to take another one this coming up Monday the 30th. I don't understand what's going on?

Thanks for the query,

If your pregnancy test is negative after 7 days of missed period then pregnancy is ruled out definitively. in this scenario, you can opt to wait for another week to allow your menses to resume but if it doesn't then you should get an ultrasound pelvis done along with a hormonal profile not just to check for endometrial thickness but also for any evidence of polycystic ovaries ( to rule out PCOS). If the endometrial thickness is more than 10mm, then you can opt for a withdrawal bleed with progestins in discussion with your physician.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health,