I am 17 and I had sex for the first

Patient

Q: I am 17 and I had sex for the first time a week and a half ago. I have been on birth control for 4 months and we used a condom. I have bad anxiety and there is a lot going on in my life right now. I took a pregnancy test yesterday as it was negative, and I started my period today. I have been throwing up all day yesterday and I also had the diarrhea the day before. I have been worrying about constant things lately, but also have the signs of pregnancy. I have not been able to eat at all much less drink or I throw up. I get bad headaches afterwards. It's only when I calm down... I can barely calm down unless I sleep, but that only comes at night. Is there a chance I'm pregnant? Or am I just freaking out like a normal anxiety issue? Please help me...

Symptoms:  Nausea; throwing up;headache; can't put anything into my mouth (eat)
Doctor