I am 17 years old I am having trouble with

Q: I am 17 years old. I am having trouble with my stomach. The food I eat doesn't digest. It's been a month that I have been suffering this problem. I don't experience stomach aches, no vomiting and no bloating. but I think its a cancer. I only think.

I had taken enzymes and other medicines. my stool test reports are fine. please help me

Symptoms:  Indigestion, no pain or aches

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have gastritis due to a unknown cause. Here is what you can do. Take 20 ml of Pepto-Bismol to help reduce the acidity and the irritation to the gastric mucosa.

See a Doctor if you are not better after 3 days. Hope this helps you. All the best.