I am 18 and sexually active but only one partner Yesterday.

Q: Im 18 and sexually active but only one partner. Yesterday during intercourse the first time we did it i didn't feel anything but pleasure after the break when he went deep in again i started feeling a stabbing pain and couldn't feel any pleasure. Right now i cant walk well or pee or even pass gas without feeling this stabbing cramping feeling deep inside my vagina. it's the first time this has ever happened to me. My cycle says my period starts today could that be the reason or something more serious please help me

A:   Hello.

There is a possibility that after the break, vagina must have dried and lacked the lubrication and forceful deep insertion may have a cause a laceration inside the vagina. This needs to be examined by your physician by a per speculum examination and a per vaginal examination to check for tenderness and also to rule out any possibility of endometriosis.
It is advisable that you get yourself examined as the diagnosis can be reached after examination only.
I hope I have answered your query,

Wishing you good health.