I am 18 male I have had enlarged breasts

Patient: I am 18 male. I have had enlarged breasts for almost 2 years. There are small lumps under them

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.It is not uncommon for a male to have breasts, the condition being called as gynecomast ia. It can also be due to hormonal disturbances in estrogen and testosterone and even medication-related side effects if you have any.Kindly consult a Surgeon and get it evaluated. It can be surely treated.Hope this helped.Regards