I am 18 weeks pregnant

Patient : Im having really bad back pains and im 18 weeks pregnant is there something i can do about it
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. Back pain is a very common symptom as experienced by pregnant females especially in 2nd and 3rd trimester due to nerve compression by growing baby. It is not advisable to take treatment for the same. I advise my patients to do Hot fomentation of the affected area. Take proper rest and diet. Include high iron and calcium-containing diet. I hope it helps. Stay healthy