Ask The Doctor > Pending > I am 18 year old male, and I am worried

I am 18 year old male, and I am worried

Patient: I am 18 year old male, and I am worried that I may have an std. I have noticed small red dots/ pimple like thinks in the pubic area above my penis. They are small, and have been present for 3 or 4 days now, and have not changed In any way. They do not hurt, itch, or burn.I have only had sex with one person ever. I have been sexually active with her for about a year, and had nothing like this occur before. I have had sex both with and without a condom multiple times in the past. She moved away, and It had been a month or so since I had sex, and we did it a lot during a short couple of days (more times in a weekend than I ever have before) I trust that she has not cheated on me.I am wondering if this could be an std, but I am hoping that it could be due to the fact that I had sex very frequently, and I didn’t really clean myself up afterwards.

Doctor: