I am 19 and had sex march 14th i was

Patient : I am 19 and had sex march 14th. i was due to get my period on April 6th. I am now almost 3 weeks late. I have never been late for my period. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests all of which were negative. I am experiencing dizziness, fatigue, gas, slight cramping, and i have been having a clear sometimes whitish discharge. Is it possible i am pregnant even though all 4 pregnancy tests were negative? Why else would i be this late even though i am never late for my period.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Irregularities in menstrual cycles can occur due to many ca uses like lifestyle modifications, stress and strain, polycystic ovary disease etc leading to gonadal hormonal imbalance, thyroid hormonal imbalance, prolactin level changes etc. As all your four pregnancy tests gave negative results, the possibility of pregnancy is less. To find out the possible cause of your problem, please do consult your doctor, get examined and go for investigations like ultrasound, gonadal hormonal profile, thyroid hormonal profile, prolactin levels, hemoglobin and blood sugar levels estimation etc. With this workup the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated. Take care