I am 19 and I lost my virginity last Friday

Patient : I am 19 and I lost my virginity last Friday (27th). We had unprotected sex thrice and I consumed an I pill after an hour the same day. My period is due on 12th. Today (6th) I felt cramps and stomach ache and also bled. I am not sure if it is my period or effects of I pill or implantation bleeding? Please suggest.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The symptoms most likely look like periods. The emergency contraception can postpone or even prepone the cycles. Wait for the cycles to resume completely. In case you do not get your cycles as expected, do a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. Hope this helped. Regards