I am 19 and when I workout I leak a

Patient : I am 19 and when I workout I leak a little. Like pee. But I don't have any other symptoms of having a uti (which ive had before)
Doctor :   Hi, Thank you for writing to Ask The Doctor. While working out, the pressure in the abdomen increases. The increas ed pressure causes urine to leak if there is a physical defect in the urinary tract. You should consult a Urologist to get an Ultrasound done to diagnose defects in the Urinary Tract. Once the defect is found, surgery can be done to prevent leaking of urine. Wish you a speedy recovery.