I am 19 female I get chest pains daily 

Patient

Q: I am 19 female. I get chest pains daily have for 6 months now. I get very fatigued from it and achy all over and if it's really bad headache too. I have had xray ultra sound and ecg. Nothing turning up its becoming hard to do daily activies without being out of breathe

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

I have read your query in detail and i understand your concern. You seem to be suffering from Anxiety with headache that could be Migraine or most probably tension headache. It would have been great help for me, if you would have explained the pattern of headache as the pattern only helps in deciding that the headache is Migraine type or Tension Type. So, let me brief about the pattern of both the headaches that may help you in judging your type. The Migraine headaches are usually on one side of head, have classical throbbing, nausea and vomiting, irritability are commonly associated. The person prefers to stay calm alone in dark that has problems with light and sounds. The Tension Headaches usually present with heaviness in head, band-like sensation over the head and are mostly associated with sleep disturbances. Drugs like Flunarizine, Propanolol, Amitriptyline are used in the treatment of Migraine.
Tension Headaches are treated with antidepressants like Tricyclic antidepressant Amitriptyline Or SSRI like Escitalopram.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy