I am 19. For the past 2 weeks I have been feeling a

Q: I am 19.
For the past 2 weeks I have been feeling a little "off"-- My breast have been extremely tender, I'm nauseous only in car rides (never has happened before), I'very been super emotional and crying over all things, my body is aching and i have been very chilly. My calves are achy even though i havent been walking a whole lot. . Also I have been super cramps and have had some bad aches earlier last week. I took a pregnancy test on Friday but it came back negative--last month on this day I started my cycle but today it didn't start. I'm worried that I might be though . do you think it would be best to go visit a doctor ?

Symptoms:  Tender breasts, highly emotional, crying and laughing all at once, hurts when i suck in my stomach, nauseuos,calves hurt even though i domt work out, lots of cramps