I am 19 weeks pregnant and I been eating hot

Patient : I am 19 weeks pregnant and I been eating hot dogs for the past week none stop. I heard it's not healthy for pregnant woman , can it harm my baby?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Hot dogs will not harm the baby. It contains refined flour and high in calories as well . It can cause gastritis and heaviness in the abdomen. You may also end up in constipation and at times chances of food poisoning due to consumption of cheese and mayonnaise can happen. Hence, it is better to avoid it during pregnancy. Opt for fresh fruits and green vegetables for a healthy diet along with dairy products like milk and curds. Once in a while you can eat hot dogs too but not regularly. Hope this helped. Regards