Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 19 years old and my penis is about 6inches

I am 19 years old and my penis is about 6inches

Patient: I am 19 years old and my penis is about 6-6.5 inches long when erect. Will it grow any larger?

Doctor: HiThank you for the question.Your penis grows longer and wider during puberty. That’s the time major changes occu r in the body that make you look more like a man and less like a child. Most guys start puberty between ages 10 and 14. But, puberty happens at different times for everyone. You may have a penis that’s grown to its full size as early as age 13 or as late as age 18. Your penis stops growing when you finish puberty.I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.