I am 2-3 weeks pregnant and had a CAT scan, Xray and ultrasound, is this harmful to the baby?

Patient

Q: I have had 2 cat scans, 3 ultrasounds and 3 xrays in the last month. I think that I might be about 2-3 weeks pregnant. I know that any radiation is not good for the baby but when asked if I thought I was pregnant, I said no because I am young and no one knows I am sexually active. My question is, would they have seen the early pregnancy on the cat scans, xrays and ultra sounds?

Symptoms:  Tender sore heavy breasts
Dark enlarged nipples
Nausea
Fatigue
Vaginal discharge
Bloating
Pain
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
You don’t have to worry. At 2-3 weeks of gestation, it is not visible on the ultrasound scan. But when people are planning to conceive or not using birth control pills or any sort of contraception in spite of being active sexually should avoid radiation of CAT & X rays. There may be harmful to be developing embryo (very early pregnancy) or the fetus.
Hope that answers your queries.
Have a good day.