I am 20, and I have been feeling ill in

Patient

Q: I am 20, and I have been feeling ill in the mornings for the last two weeks. I am male so I know its not morning sickness.
My symptoms are: Nausea (not throwing up though), headache (mild, lasts all day and moves to different parts of my head on different days), Aches and pains, overall blah feeling. I have been off work for the last 2 weeks and now my arms and legs are so sore. I was negative for H Pylorsis, CBC was all fine and I have been on a heart burn medication for 2 weeks and it is only helping a little.
I am not sure what is wrong.

Symptoms:  Nausea (not throwing up though)
headache (mild)
aches and pains
legs and arms ache
overall blah
heartburn like feeling
Doctor