I am 20 year old boy I play football regularly

Patient : I am 20 year old boy. I play football regularly. I had a match recently. After the match, pain has started in my upper right thigh. It's been 4 days since the match but my leg is pulling badly. Please help.
Doctor :   Hi welcomw to Ask The Doctor, Muscle soreness is common after working out. Fatigue and soreness occur when you work o ut harder than you normally do or longer than you are accustomed to. These feelings indicate that you are using your muscles to gain strength and endurance. Difficulty walking and severe thigh pain, however, is not a sign of normal use and indicates extensive injury to the major muscles of your legs. Difficulty walking and thigh pain indicate an injury to the muscle besides normal fatigue and discomfort, in certain cases it can be treated conservatively at home. Ice to the affected area is indicated in the first three days after injury as well as suspension of the activity you were engaged in when it occurred. Heat treatment may be started at this time to promote the resumption of passive range of motion exercise. If the pain continues to be, please consult a Doctor.