I am 20 years old, female Since the last two

Q: I am 20 years old, female. Since the last two years I have had a persistent tightness-like sensation on the left side of my face and head on an almost daily basis, particularly In the forehead near eyebrow, cheek and bridge of the nose in the ethmoid sinus region. This is occasionally accompanied by a dull, pulsating ache in the aforementioned areas and the top of the back of the head on the left, and a post nasal drip-like feeling. Pressing the point where the bridge of the nose and forehead meet gives relief. The stuffiness/tightness (occasionally accompanied by pain and post nasal drip) usually persists throughout the day, but there're times when it goes away on its own without having to do anything about it and then come backs again the next day. I have been on gabapentin, decongestants, analgesics, fluticasone furoate nasal spray and prochlorperazine in the course of these two years, but none of them has proved much effective.

I recently got a PNS CT scan done, and it shows a mildly deviated nasal septum towards the left and two small polyps arising from the floor of the left maxillary sinus.

Are the stuffiness/tightness and all the accompanying conditions mentioned above being caused by the deviated nasal septum and/or polyps or are they being caused by something else? I don't have fever, nausea, runny nose or difficulty in breathing.