I am 20 years old girl suffering from a skin


Q: I am 20 years old girl suffering from a skin condition that I dont really know what it is.i have these round patches on my cheeks it kind looks like ringworms but they not itchy, they were red but now its turning black, it looks like burned scars and its so dry,please docters help me


A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.
I understand your concern.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is some photosensitive condition.
In such cases, sun protection is must.
The depigmenting agents like kojic acid, glycolic acid, arbutin, vitamin C are advised for the dark patches depending on the condition.
Still It would have been better for me if you could attach the photographs .
You should visit your doctor in person so that he can visualize the scars and advise you accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps.

Stay healthy.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi i m 25 years old n me n my husband had unprotected sex on the last day of my menstrual cycle ie on 25th Jan n I ha...

Q: Hi i have a slightly low thyroid and iam on medication. i recently wanted to take a amino acid blend, which includes ...

Q: Hi, i live in guyana , about two year ago i found out i have hrdorcephalus and at that time i was 20 years old, howev...

Q: Hi. This is more of a psychologist question that I would like help with. I have this friend that I'm really obsesse...

Q: I am taking Neurorubine - Forte and have experienced lack of eye focus and trembling in the arms ... is this a side a...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon