I am 20 years old I have had diarrhea for

Q: I am 20 years old. I have had diarrhea for about 5 months now. Usually 5 times a day. One day I had it 15 times in one day. Usually pain in stomach all day. I also have lost 30 pounds, I'm always shaky and nauseous and extremely fatigued.
I went to Greece 5 months ago but my doctor just did a blood test and it came back normal- no parasites or bugs. I've changed my diet to fruits, veggies, and chicken. My doctor referred me to a GI and also to get a cat scan of my stomach and a colonoscopy. That will all happen in a month. I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to help myself for the time being?