I am 20 years old my height is 154cm

Patient : I am 20 years old my height is 154cm i am increase 157 cm is possible how to possible explain
Symptoms:  No problem at all i have in kindeny stones

Q: I'm having a hair transplant procedure in 9 days. Last night I ended up at a party and drank and did 3 lines. Should ...

Q: I am 33 years old and have had trouble sleeping for many years, often taking well over an hour to sleep and then waki...

Q: Dear Sir/Madam I would like to enquire about a problem I've been having for three months now. In mid November I ...

Q: I have a rash on my shin it's randomly itchy but doesn't hurt it looks like it's getting bigger every couple of days

Q: Dear Dr, ultrasound scan of my abdomen has given an impression of bilateral hydrocalycosis . What it means ? All othe...

218

173

138

98