I am 21 weeks pregnant and have red/skin coloured marks

Patient

Q: I am 21 weeks pregnant and have red/skin coloured marks on abdomen, thighs and arms my doctors said fungal infection but the cream just isn't working the marks are not itchy i wash my hand before and after using cream but the marks are spreading to neck and back

Doctor

Consult your doctor again and if needed you will need oral medications as well to control the marks. It may even be stretch marks or striae gravidarum of pregnancy which may just need emollient creams for application. You may also take a second opinion from a dermatologist.

Hope this helped.