I am 21 year old i have allergy problem from

Patient : I am 21 year old i have allergy problem from 3 or more years..my ige levels are 1360 as it should be 60 for normal .. because of that i am suffering from sinus and asthma from 3 years ... i found xolair somwhere on the internet ... to cure the ige .. will it be good for me. What are the precautions for the xolair shots.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Xolair is a drug with many possible side effects and it should not be taken without a pr escription. Here are a few of them: Itching Rash Nausea Dizziness Flu-like symptoms Please see a Doctor to get treated for the raised IgE levels. Hope that you get treated. All the best.