I am 22 and my penis does not appear to

Patient

Q: I am concerned about my penile length. I am 22 years old and 6ft2 but I have a flaccid penis of 2-3inches and an erect length of 5-5.5 inches. I am worried that perhaps I have a low testosterone level. I have always had a deep voice, but I struggle to put on muscle, have poor facial hair and no chest hair, which is odd for someone of my age.
My penile length clearly isn't in proportion to my build and so I wanted to do something about it. Thanks.

Symptoms:  Symptoms are mainly lack of sexual confidence and a reduced libido.
Doctor