I am 22 weeks pregnant and found out I have placenta previa

Patient

Q: I am 22 weeks pregnant and found out I have placenta previa and the only thing I was told by my obgyn is no lifting and no sex/ nothing being insert anything into my virgina! My question is can I masterbate with a vibrator? Or oral, I'm not bleeding

Doctor

Placenta previa is a low lying placenta which can bleed anytime and even bleed profusely with slightest of exertion or activities and can cause abortion and life-threatening hemorrhage as well. Bed rest and prevention of constipation is recommended until the next scan confirms the placental location to have gone up and normal. Until then follow your doctor's advice strictly and there is no scope for masturbation as it can lead to untoward complications. Do not attempt it. Take good rest.

Hope this helped.