I am 22 year oldI had my last period on

Patient

Q: I am 22 year old...I had my last period on 12 march 2015...and the next month ..on 14 april 2015 I just had one or two spot of blood with water content on first day...and then after that day ..no period at all..... now its may ..and I am realy stressed that I missed my periods for april...and I am gona miss my periods fr may too....plzzz help me ... is there something wrong with me....and yeah to mention ...I am a virgin...so definitely cant b pregnant. ..plzz help

Symptoms:  No pqin or cramps like feeling...missed periods fr april 2015 ...just had a two spots of blood with water content on first day of 14 april 2015 and after that no periods at all...and its May now..no periods
Doctor