Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 23 weeks and four days pregnant

I am 23 weeks and four days pregnant

Patient: I am 23 weeks and four days pregnant according to my ultrasound aNd I am very nervous about the affair I had about 25 weeks ago is there a possibility that the guy I hAd an affair with cAn be the babies father ?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There is a possibility the affair you had could have lead to this pregnancy. It is too late to think of these things now as you have progressed to a second trimester of pregnancy. Only a paternity test after the baby’s birth can ascertain the exact paternity. Consult a Psychiatrist to counsel you to reduce your stress and continue the pregnancy.Hope this helped.Regards