I am 23 weeks pregnant with #3 and am 34

Patient : I am 23 weeks pregnant with #3 and am 34 yrs old. Five years ago i experienced trauma to my pelvis by being stomped on in a domestic violence situation and it tore muscles from my lower back/pelvis. I have now for the past 2 weeks had pain in the same area. I do not know if i have lasting damage causing or adding to this pain. It hurts in the bone/ligaments on the right side of my groin when i walk or lift either leg. I am scheduled for the physio in one week and i told my midwife. I have not been examined by a doctor for it as yet.
Symptoms:  Pain in groin mainly on right side in bone/ligaments