Ask The Doctor > Pending > I am 23 years old, female, 125 pounds, 5’2″, Caucas

I am 23 years old, female, 125 pounds, 5’2″, Caucas

Patient: I am 23 years old, female, 125 pounds, 5’2″, Caucasian. I am an avid hiker and had an injury in 2006 snowboarding. My knee has been bad ever since. I was hiking in the smokies a few weeks ago and something felt very wrong. I saw an orthopedic and had an MRI the other day. It’s the weekend so I’m not sure when I’ll get the results.I am waiting on MRI results T3 imagery for my left knee. It is incredibly swollen and not stable. I am in so much pain and I’m not sure when I will get the results. I have the DVD of the images but I’m not a radiologist…obviously. I know you cannot diagnose me but I was hoping to receive some thoughts.Here’s a link to some of the files:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/emrnhhn0rtzzm6s/AADaSiwoZjaTFhy_Gq6997lMa?dl=0

Symptoms: Knee pain, instability, swelling

Doctor: