I am 23 years old now and I have been getting yellowish liquid from my nose when i bent.

Patient: I am 23 years old now and I have been noticed sometimes not every day when ever I bent down or slightly hit my head some where a yellow colour liquid running out my nose and this liquid are sticky and when its finish my nose are very dry with this liquid and its like dry powred and also I have been afraid of this now please advice me if this is a serious prblom

Doctor: Thank you for the question on allergies. We are here to help you.The yellow discharge from your nose could have been due to infection or chronic common cold. It is common knowledge that infection turns the secretions yellow. But a clear yellow discharge may not necessarily mean infection. Long standing cold can lead to thin yellow discharge. You should take regular steam inhalation to reduce the congestion. If the problem continues to be then talk to your Doctor.I hope this will help you. Have an nice day.