Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 23 years old Smoker/ 10 cigs a day 5’0 115lbs

I am 23 years old Smoker/ 10 cigs a day 5’0 115lbs

Patient: I am 23 years old.Smoker/ 10 cigs a day.5’0115lbs.Asthma, excema, ADD, seasonal allergies, migraines, depressionConstant lightheaded feeling, severe migraines, my heart speeds up an it almost seems as if it “jumps/skips” and then slows a bit, if I miss a dose of my morning adderall 20mg xr I’m so tired, no motivation most days.My question is, is my lightheadedness and migraines stemming from my adderall or could the problem be coming from something else.? Any kind of inquiry is much appreciated, thank you.

Symptoms: Lightheaded-ness, severe migraines, heart speeds up then feels like a “jump/skip” and then slows down a little

Doctor: HI.Thanks for a detailed history, easy to correlate.Noted your list of symptoms: Asthma, excema, ADD, seasonal al lergies, migraines, depression Constant lightheaded feeling, severe migraines, heart speeds up, missing a dose of morning adderall 20mg xr makes you tired, no motivation most days.Your question is, is my lightheadedness and migraines stemming from my adderall or could the problem be coming from something else.?The simple solution to this question is to undergo MRI of the brain and clinical evaluation by a Neurologist.By reading all the symptoms, I was wondering whether there is a Hyperthyroidism.Please get Thyroid and other hormonal test.And as you may know the tobacco in the cigarette wil enhance all your problems, you have to stop smoking.Hope this helps you