I am 24 The past 3 to 4 weeks I

Q: I am 24. The past 3 to 4 weeks I have noticed I have been urinating more then usual. I have slowly been going more and more as days past it started off with just 5 trips to the bathroom a day then a couple days past and it was 7 or 8 and just this past week it can sometimes be 4 to 5 times with in a 2 to 3 hour span. Im not sure whats wrong, its mostly clear sometimes a little yellow and a lot of the times its very little and others its alot.

Symptoms:  Frequent urination

A:   Hi,

Increased frequency of urination, feeling of incomplete emptying etc symptoms can be usually seen in urinary tract infections, obstructions in urinary tract etc.
As you are having the problem since three to four weeks, better to consult your doctor once and get evaluated.
By clinical examination and investigations like urine microscopy, urine for culture and sensitivity, ultrasound etc, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.

Take care.