I am 24 weeks pregnant and I am have this

Patient : I am 24 weeks pregnant and I am have this yellowish light green thick discharge from my vagina. There is no pain or itching and it doesnt smell any different than the normal white discharge I usually have. What is causing this yellowish green discharge, could it harm my baby, and what can I do to fix it.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Pregnant women are more prone for infections due to decreas ed immunity. Vaginal infections sometimes can lead to chorioamnionitis, premature rupture of membranes etc. So, better to get examined. Please do consult your doctor, get examined and go for vaginal swab culture and sensitivity, with this workup the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated. Take care.