I am 24 year old lady I got married a

Patient

Q: I am 24 year old lady. I got married a week before. I have fungal infection on vagina and in between thighs (yeast infection). I want to know during intercourse will it be transferred to my partner? Also, If I had sex in the morning and on the same day night but took the ipills only the next day morning, is there a chance for getting pregnant?

Symptoms:  No symptoms.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

You can definitely give this to your partner. You need to see a Doctor right from the start of the pregnancy to get the best treatment. Also, I would advise you to get treated before trying to get pregnant. This should help you have a smooth pregnancy. Wishing you the best.

Hope this helps you.