I am 24 years old how to use mtp kit

Patient : I am 24 years old .how to use mtp kit from cipla.the kit contains 5 tab 1 is mifepristone and 4 are misoprostol

Q: I was told very recently I have a dead bone in my hip. Doctor wantS TO DOMTHE CORTISONE SHOT IN THE HIP. WHAT DO YOU...

Q: My son is 16 years old, and is visiting a very hot city in China, Wuhan. (He lives in Cincinnati Ohio) In the past, ...

Q: I am having a surgical procedure requiring general anesthesia. Two weeks prior to the surgery I drank heavily to the ...

Q: Hello, I have a question about potentially becoming infected by blood borne diseases by coming into contact with drie...

Q: For 3 months I have a had a pain off and on to my right just above navel. I have had bouts of ibs in the past. When i...

218

173

138

98