Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 24 yrs maleI can’t sleep after masterbation Then

I am 24 yrs maleI can’t sleep after masterbation Then

Patient: I am 24 yrs male.I can’t sleep after masterbation. Then headache for a day. It frustrate me a lot. What is happening

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I do not think that this has anything to do with masturbation. It seems that you are tir ed physically or not even tired physically and trying to sleep.Here are a few things you can do:Do not sleep in the afternoon or in the mid-dayDrink lots of waterEat balanced mealsSleep at the same time dailyRead a book that is not too exciting to be able to bore yourself to sleep and tire your brain.Hope this helps you. All the best.