I am 24 yrs maleI can't sleep after masterbation Then

Patient : I am 24 yrs male.I can't sleep after masterbation. Then headache for a day. It frustrate me a lot. What is happening
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I do not think that this has anything to do with masturbation. It seems that you are tir ed physically or not even tired physically and trying to sleep. Here are a few things you can do: Do not sleep in the afternoon or in the mid-day Drink lots of water Eat balanced meals Sleep at the same time daily Read a book that is not too exciting to be able to bore yourself to sleep and tire your brain. Hope this helps you. All the best.