I am 25 weeks pregnant and I have stomach and

Patient

Q: I am 25 weeks pregnant and I have stomach and what feels like back pain as well. I also feel nauseous I have had it for about 2 days straight is this normal the pain is very intense

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Some amount of pain abdomen and backache can be seen with progression of pregnancy due to stretching of ligaments and pressure effect of enlarging uterus.
But as you are having intense pain, better to consult your doctor once and get evaluated.
By clinical examination and ultrasound the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.
If no abnormality detected, topical analgesic cream, rest and if needed analgesic tablets can help in relieving the pain.

Take care