Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 25 year old male ,suffering from grade 1

I am 25 year old male ,suffering from grade 1

Patient: I am 25 year old male ,suffering from grade 1 meniscus tear in my left knee for 4 months ,although there is a no pain but when i do some running or climb stairs i feel some pain , please tell all effective methods to treat this injury completely. i will be highly thankful to you .jayant

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think it would be best to rest and Ice the joint and apply Brufen cream to promote rec overy. Rushing into training will worsen the injury.See a Doctor to get examined and treated as well. Do not treat yourself.Hope this helps you. All the best.