I am 25 year old male ,suffering from grade 1

Patient : I am 25 year old male ,suffering from grade 1 meniscus tear in my left knee for 4 months ,although there is a no pain but when i do some running or climb stairs i feel some pain , please tell all effective methods to treat this injury completely. i will be highly thankful to you . jayant
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think it would be best to rest and Ice the joint and apply Brufen cream to promote rec overy. Rushing into training will worsen the injury. See a Doctor to get examined and treated as well. Do not treat yourself. Hope this helps you. All the best.