I am 26 years old and unable to ejaculate My

Patient

Q: I am 26 years old and unable to ejaculate. My penis gets erect during that time and I have precum only. I am ejaculating only when I am sleeping. I tried to masturbate for 8 to 10 mins to check whether I am ejaculating while I am awake, but I am unable to ejaculate. Now I am scared if this is normal. Will I be able to continue a happy married life?

Symptoms:  Anejaculation during masturbation
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Stop masturbating for 10 days and then try to do it to see if it is occuring normally or not. If it is do not worry. Also, try to have a normal relationship instead of masturbating. That will help you.

Rewrite to us if this does not help. All the best.

Patient: I am not very fond of masturbating. I tried it only very few times in my life. I have only ejaculation in sleep (7-8 times in a month) which I cannot control.