Ask The Doctor > Pending > I am 26 years oldfemale92 kg weight and 5’4 height

I am 26 years oldfemale92 kg weight and 5’4 height

Patient: I am 26 years old.female.92 kg weight and 5’4 height. from a few days experiencing frequent urination. It specially increases after I eat something or drink tea. Amount of urine is a lot each time.I don’t feel pain while passing the urine.though I was feeling pressure in my lower abdomen. I got my ultrasound and thank God no issues with the kidney. My doctor gave me Firolin 100 mg.its my second day- taken 4 tablets as yet but I have no change in condition. I do get headaches at times. This never happened before. I am afraid that it could be type 2 diabetes.please help.I didn’t talk to my doctor about the possibility of diabetes.I hope its not that.

Doctor: